Are you ready for a brand-new delicious savory recipe to pair with our golden brown zeppoles?
This recipe was developed exclusively for our zeppoles fans by Boardwalk Zeppoles owner Maria Pacillo.
The dip combines some of your favorite ingredients like bacon, cheddar cheese, and blue cheese. The recipe also features the freshness of lettuce and tomato coupled with the umami flavor of roasted corn.
Our bacon corn dip with cream cheese served with our zeppoles is the perfect addition to your next family gathering, holiday celebration, or game day gathering.
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup of corn
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and dressing until smooth. Spread in a casserole dish.
- Fry bacon until done and then remove to paper towel to cool. Once cool, crumble into pieces. Use the same pan to fry your corn until a little roasted.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the cream cheese base. Then add chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, corn, bacon, and crumbled blue cheese.
- Refrigerate until served.
Zeppoles are traditionally known as sweet treats, but there are so many savory options like this bacon corn dip with cream cheese.
Looking for other savory recipes?
Oh, and do not forget to get your Boardwalk Zeppoles today! Our zeppoles are perfectly dippable.
You can now go from freezer to oven to table in just 12 minutes.
CLICK HERE to order an 8-pack original of Boardwalk Zeppoles.