Yummy Pizza Dip Recipe
Just like our zeppoles, this perfect pizza dip recipe is made with simple and fresh ingredients including cream cheese, tomato sauce, pepperoni, vegetables, and cheese! It combines all your favorite pizza toppings and makes the perfect dip to dunk our golden brown and perfectly fluffy Boardwalk Zeppoles. Now you can enjoy the sweet tradition you know and love with pizza, another Italian favorite.
1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese
2 ½ cups of shredded cheese
2 teaspoons of Italian herb seasoning
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
¾ cup pizza sauce of jarred sauce
10-12 pepperoni slices
3 tablespoons chopped bell peppers
3 tablespoons of sliced black olives
2 tablespoons of chopped red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking oil.
3. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese with 1 cup of shredded cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder – stir well to combine.
4. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Then spread the sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the sauce to cover. Sprinkle the pepperoni, bell peppers, black olives, and red onion over the entire surface.
5. Place the pizza dip recipe in the preheated oven and bake for at least 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and it is bubbly around the edges.
Serve the Pizza Dip hot and enjoy it with a plate of our fresh baked Boardwalk Zeppoles. Once you start dunking, you won’t be able to stop.